Inita site has two types of images: Gallery images displayed on the top and in the footer, and Services images.
Updating Gallery images
You can change these images to any other you like in your Inita Dashboard, page Marketing > Website.
If you want to remove an image, hover over the image and click on the trash icon:
You can regenerate images or pick up images from stock sites or upload from your computer:
Click Upload button and choose from the two options:
- GALLERY with the search field. Here you can search for images from stock sites. Type in some keywords (it can be your business name or services you offer) and check the search results:
The chosen image will be added to the gallery.
- Or load images from your computer via UPLOAD tab.
Updating Services images
The AI generates pictures for the services as well. You can change them on page Business > Services:
- click on a service,
- scroll down to the Photos section,
- remove the generated pics (hover over the image and the trash icon will appear),
- you can choose re-generate the images, or search for new images on stock sites, or upload your own ones:
NOTE: the recommended size is 13MB max, supported formats are GIF, PNG, JPG.