Inita generates a site that resides on our domain, e.g. yourbusinessname.inita.com. This is your site URL (or link). It is possible to replace it with a link totally representing your business. For that you should have a domain name. If you already have one, proceed to the Connecting domain part below.
Where to buy a domain
If you don't have a domain, first thing to do is to buy one from a domain registrar company.
There are several best known and trusted registrars:
Inita doesn't sell or host domain names. You can choose any domain registrar suitable for your needs and current budget.
Once you obtain a domain, follow the steps below to connect it to your Inita site.
Connecting domain to Inita
1) Setting up DNS records:
Log into the administration panel of the domain registrar company where you bought your domain. Locate DNS records there.
Check if you have any existing A-Record, CNAME, or Redirect rules for the domain. If you do, please remove them
Create a new A-Record with these settings:
TYPE HOST VALUE A Record www 220.127.116.11
2) Submitting the domain to Inita:
- go to your Inita Dashboard > Marketing > Website,
- click Connect button next to Have your own domain,
- enter your domain and click Connect
- click Verify button
3) You will have to wait for some time. Usually it takes from 10 minutes to several hours for the new DNS records to propagate (appear on the internet).
If you waited enough, but the Inita site won't show up under your domain, try the following: