How to use the AI Business Assistant
Inita's AI Business Assistant — an AI-based tool that will help you run your business. This can include managing appointments, scheduling, customer relationship management, marketing, and more.
You can ask Assistant for help in anything related to interior design, such as advice on running your business, creating content for your website and social networks, customer management and online payments, advertising and generating analysis reports of your business.
Getting started with the Assistant
You can access the Assistant right from your Inita dashboard:
1. Log into your Inita account at https://app.inita.com
2. Navigate to Home page
3. You can start a conversation with the Assistant here:
4. Type in a question or command and hit Send on the right or Enter button.
5. Assistant will start generating a reply.
6. Additionally, Assistance can take you to a page within the dashboard to set up your site.
Interactive video to illustrate the work of Assistant:
What the Assistant can help you with
- Consult on various business related questions like, ranging from how to start to how to advise on better platforms to sell,
- Generate texts to your request and need,
- Provide information about Inita features and direct to necessary site pages,
- Cheer you up and tell a joke :)
What the Assistant can't do for you at present
- Generate images or video. If you need an image, better to use our Social Post Generator,
- Change your site settings or do any other changes. The Assistant can instruct you on necessary changes, still you need to change the settings yourself,
- Create support tickets on your behalf. The Assistant will direct you to our support team, and you should get in touch with us yourself. If you want to contact our support team, please create a support ticket
- Answer very short and unclear messages. Assistant will most likely ask you to clarify your request. Try to add as much details as possible
We're constantly working on improving our Business Assistant and will be glad to receive your feedback and to hear what you'd like to add.