Instagram ads are created and managed via Facebook Ads Manager. So before you proceed, you should make sure to have an account with Facebook and a Meta Business Manager account.
Instruction for registering a Business Manager: How to sign up for Business Manager?
To launch an ad campaign on Instagram, go to your Inita dashboard > Marketing > Online Ads, and click Launch a campaign. You will be landed to the Campaigns dashboard where you will be able to create and manage your ads.
Starting a campaign
Click Create a Campaign button and follow the wizard.
1. Submit general information about your campaign.
- type in a Campaign name,
- type in URL of the website that you want to advertise. the AI will take the site’s content to optimize the ad,
- enter products/services that will be advertised*. The AI already suggests several options generated from your Inita’s site. You can remove the suggested products and/or add new ones.
- select the products Category: click on the field to view the drop-down list of suggested categories,
- click Next.
*If you're an MSP user, please choose Managed Service Provider in the Products field.
2. Identify the audience.
The next step is to submit information on your targeted audience, i.e. who you think will be your customers:
- max and min age,
- devices (where you want your ad to show up),
- language your customers speak. If your audience is multilingual, you will have to create separate campaign for each language,
- Locations are where your customers live. Default selection is the location of your business detected during the registration. You can keep it or change to any other location you want to cover with your campaign. Multiple locations are supported.
3. Choosing a platform.
Next, choose Facebook Ads platform. On the next steps, you will be prompted to connect your Google account.
Setting up and Launching
1. Connect your Facebook account:
- if you're not logged in to Facebook, you will be prompted to do so,
- in the next popup you'll be asked for access to your Facebook page. You can choose to restrict the access to certain Facebook pages only.
- next, you will be asked grant access permissions for the ad app. Please, grant all permissions as they're required for the campaigns to run effectively
2. Connect your Facebook Manager account and Add Account.
If you don't have a Business Manager account yet, please register first and then start an ad campaign again.
3. Fill the the Headlines.
The AI will generate several headlines. You can set up your own headlines. Mind the limit for the number of characters in the headlines. Some have 30 characters limit, others - 90 characters.
4.Choose an image for the ad.
Mind the following requirements for the ad images:
- Recommended resolution: 1080×1080.
- Recommended aspect ratio: 1:1, other aspect ratios may be masked.
- All file formats should be either JPG or PNG.
- All image files are 30MB max
For more detailed spec on Instagram ad image, please refer to Awareness image ad specs on Instagram feed.
5.Submit a budget and select start and end dates for the campaign.
6. Setup Keywords&Optimization. You can choose to disable the optimization.
7. A final step is to pay for the campaign.
Submit your bank card information and click to pay. Your card will be charged the sum which you entered on the 4th step of submitting the budget.
NOTE: the payment is totally secure and is processed by Stripe.
8. Click Launch and let AI do the magic.
You will be able to monitor the campaign in the Analytics section.
What types of campaigns can I run?
At present Inita supports only reach campaigns. This type of ads allows increasing of brand awareness and cover as many potential customers as possible.
Do I have to pay for the campaigns?
Yes, all ads are paid. Meta (Facebook and Instagram) and Google provide the ad services on paid basis.
Inita will automatically deduct 12% from the campaign budget as a commission.